As I’m researching how to eat paleo, I keep coming across wonderfully helpful blog posts and sites. Here is a list of a few that I plan to refer back to regularly:
- Meatified has some great tips to eat Paleo without breaking your budget.
- 30 tips from Rubies and Radishes
- A ton of slowcooker recipes, also from Rubies and Radishes. Slow cooker recipes can save time and money.
- Melissa “Melicious” Joulwan’s awesome Paleo Intro has links to her great ideas for prepping a week’s worth of food. Her book and blog are quickly becoming a necessary part of survival!
- A friend of ours uses this subscription service. They send you an email each week with recipes for 6 meals and a grocery list for a pretty small fee. We are thinking about trying this.