This is probably my favorite paleo thing I’ve made so far!
Here is where I got the recipe. I’m not going to re-type it, because if you scroll down to the bottom, this blogger gives you a really nice print recipe card. And (for once) I didn’t change the recipe!
A few things I learned:
- As you can see in pics below, my chicken stayed green on the outside. I don’t know why, but I kind of enjoyed the unique color. 🙂
- The marinade doesn’t take up the space of a whole blender. Using a mini food chopper would be fine, and require less washing.
- Next time, I will cut the chicken into strips while it’s still frozen. Much less work!
- I had no idea what 4/10 burner heat was, so I got the pan hot, then went to medium high heat. That worked well.
- I want to cook 4 pounds instead of 2 pounds next time. The meat freezes well, and has a ton of uses! I tore my meat up and put it in a salad with some lemon juice squeezed over it. That was great. Another family member wrapped a piece in butter lettuce and ate it as a wrap. I also grabbed a piece and ate it for breakfast, alongside some fruit and nuts.
- If you try it, please comment below on some more ways that you made this meat into a meal. I would love to hear what you’ve tried!